Single post

Daryl Guberman Speaks To Connecticut Residents On Issues That Matter Most To Working Families, Senior Citizens & Veterans

In this video potential candidate for Senator Daryl Guberman speaks candidly to Connecticut voters on issues that matter most to people such as jobs & economy, helping small businesses prosper, lowering taxes for individuals and small business, lessen living expenses for seniors on fixed incomes, and making sure our veterans get the best possible care.

Hello, I’m Daryl Guberman, and I’m considering a run for U.S. Senate in Connecticut. I created this short video to reach out to Connecticut residents and introduce myself as a potential candidate for U.S. senate.

There is a growing grassroots movement in the Constitution state among the working class, Veterans and senior citizens and others to unseat the ineffective Senator Richard Blumenthal. I’ve been asked to take the lead in that movement, and I’m honored for the opportunity.

If I decide to run for Senator, I’ll do as an independent write-in candidate with no party affiliation, no major donors, and no lobbyist backing.
Therefore, my allegiance will be to you – the people of Connecticut – and not to the Democrat or Republican party.

My party is the working class… small business owners…. senior citizens and of course, our Veterans who have sacrificed so much to keep our country safe.

With your support, my campaign will remain committed to replace one of the most unpopular and ineffective Senators in the history of our state — Richard “Dick” Blumenthal.

Can you honestly tell me one good thing Dick Blumenthal has done for Connecticut? I certainly can’t think of anything signficant, or even something positive he has done that truly helped small businesses prosper. And I’m not talking about tax-funded, politically-connected Connstep. What about the small businesses that don’t get state and federal assistance?

What about Connecticut jobs in the private sector? Where are they, Senator?

And why have you done nothing to lessen the financial burden for our senior citizens on a limited income? Many seniors are living on social security and struggling to pay increasing property taxes. You have done nothing to help them, Senator. Why?

And Senator, what have you done for our Veterans? They have sacrificed so much to keep our country safe. Don’t they deserve the best possible care?

By the way Dick, you owe every Veteran in this country an apology for lying about your Vietnam service. Nothing is more insulting to a veteran than stolen valor. An apology is way overdue Senator.

Now, to the more positive aspect of my campaign…

As your senator, I’ll focus on the working class, small businesses in our state, Veterans, Senior citizens and others that are now part of what I call “the forgotten class.” Yet these Americans are the true backbone of our country. And they deserve better.

My campaign is not about pushing far right or far left adgendas. It’s about helping ordinary Americans… people like you and myself that still believe in Patriotism and family values… believe in each other… believe in America.

As the CEO of an international consultancy firm, I know what small businesses need to grow and create jobs in our state. As a business owner myself, I understand the financial burdens small business owners face with increasing taxes, over regluation, and a sluggish economy.

What Connecticut needs is a business owner as a Senator… not another politican. And certainly not another Dick.

Win or lose, if you vote for me as a write-in Candidate, you’ll send a message to both Democrats and Republicans in Washington that enough is enough. The people are fed up by replacing politicians with another ineffective politician with same broken promises.

President Trump for example, whether you agree or disagree with his policies, won the election because millions of Voters wanted a true outsider. Somebody to shake up Washington elites. Someone that is not politically connected or owned by lobbyists groups or big donors. Although the jury is still out on how much of an outsider Trump will prove to be. It doesn’t change the fact he was elected because he was not a politcian. The same can happen in Connecticut.

Senator Blumenthal is anything but an outsider. He has served as state Attorney General for two decades prior to his election to the Senate in 2010. He has a campaign war chest of close to $4 million from big corporate donations and wealthy donors. His allegiance is to lobbyists, political cronies and deep pocket donors. Dick is a cookie cutter politician.

The time has come for career politicians in Washington to pack up… let’s have terms limits in Congress and Senate. Americans need to take back our country. And the revolution will start right here in Connecticut when you vote for me as your Senator.

God bless you, and God bless America.

Lori foisy
March 30th, 2017 at 7:11 pm

You’ve got my vote

Candylee Morris
April 1st, 2017 at 10:51 pm

I love it! You hit on all the very important issues that people are concerned with these days. I would welcome a breath of fresh air added to the senate!! Mat the Lord cover you in His grace.
You’ve got my vote!!!

Candylee Morris
April 1st, 2017 at 10:55 pm

I love this video !! You hit the nail on the head on all the issues that concern us I Mat our Lord fill you with His grace. You’ve got my vote!!

Daryl Guberman
April 3rd, 2017 at 1:23 am

Frank Cocozza
April 4th, 2017 at 12:55 am

Good video – You hit a lot of key points, like term limits for these legislators and the trouble in elections often resulting from many lobbyists. It’s time to get rid of those swamp rats & rehab the State before all the common working class & retired people have no choice but to leave.

Daryl Guberman
April 4th, 2017 at 1:32 am

Hello everyone, I do not think it premature to start 3 years out on this adventure for Senator, November 3, 2022. I shall not make any promises that I can not keep.We have heard them all before haven’t we? For decades we have listened to seasoned politicians make promises and always fall short! You will hear this from my opponent I am naive, does not have experience, how can he lead. Isn’t this better for US? I will promise everyone this? If elected within 90 to 120 days I will be in our great State of Connecticut and let everyone know fully the state of the union what we can do for each other.

If I run into stumbling blocks, I will come to you the true movers and shakers Veterans, Small business owners, Seniors, Minorities and woman – EVERYONE. We shall go to Washington on buses to move the blockade… For it is you the people – my constituents that make the difference and sending this message to Washington electing me shall be our battle cry “Make Connecticut Great” and WE, you and I can do it- Please feel free to contact me vote@darylguberman.com you can call me at 203-556-1493

Bleck
May 8th, 2017 at 11:29 am

You are a great person and you will have more support than expected. Is your time to make a difference in Connecticut.

Don LaBelle
May 8th, 2017 at 1:37 pm

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” – Thomas Jefferson

Daryl Guberman
May 8th, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Hello Connecticut residents- I want to illustrate to you why downsizing the state should start with the Attorney General – George Jepson and his staff, not the innocent employee. He does not support state residents as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRqWx4RaUI&feature=share

George Jepson is the President of the National Association of Attorney Generals (NAAG) (term 2016-june-2017)
See here Attorney General George Jepson’s affliations- via the NAAG https://www.ansi.org/search_results.aspx?menuid=search_results&cx=016411134356970301196:ufdyk3moz48&cof=FORID:11&q=NAAG&sa=Search
https://www.ansi.org/standards_activities/standards_boards_panels/hssp/other_res (scroll down to letter “n”)

The Attorney General George Jepson and his staff, sided with the alleged defamation of my company GUBERMAN-PMC, LLC with a Connecticut based company CONNSTEP. This company is privately held and Both State and Federally Funded article here:

CONNSTEP supposedly assists manufacturing in the state and is also advertised on the Connecticut website as seen here http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2689&q=322400 (BUSINESS OWNER don’t you wish your company can be placed on the CT-WEBSITE? Here is their number to call and ask why- 860-424-3000

CONNSTEP is part of a 50 state NIST-MEP (National Institute of Standards Technology-Manufacturing Extension Program organization) Each company is under a different name but all under the umbrella of NIST-MEP. One of CONNSTEPS employees recommended to my customer ANSI(American National Standard Institute)+ASQ ( American Society For Quality)= national accreditation board ( ANAB) accreditation. ANAB is owned 50%-ANSI & 50% by ASQ

Therefore –

ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board to Replace ANSI-RAB NAP

ACLASS IS ANAB- Gains Recognition by NIST as Laboratory Accreditation Body

NIST- (National Institute of Standards Technology) accredited ANSI-ASQ= ANAB for all the forensic labs in the country) This is why CONNSTEP recommends ANAB

Here is an example of what NIST accredited

-http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/crime_labs_under_the_microscope_after_a_string_of_shoddy_suspect_and_fraudu

The Attorney General George Jepson’s office said they were not involved with CONNSTEP, ANSI-ASQ-ANAB or NIST. I refute their refusal and here is the information.

http://www.iaf.nu/upFiles/632863.Rev2_Draft_Minutes_Third_IAF-ILAC_JGA_Sep03.pdf (page 11 of 11- reference Maureen Britenberg – NIST-ANSI/RAP-NAP( ANAB)

NIST & ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board – AFFILATION

http://gsi.nist.gov/global/index.cfm/L1-2/L2-2/A-386 – Ilena Martinez President of the Inter American Accreditation Cooperation (IAAC)
Conflict of interest-

ANSI-ASQ-ANAB & IAAC are involved with each other-

VP of ANAB takes certification from IAAC Chairperson Ilena Martinez and then becomes the Chairman himself !!